SUPPORT, GUIDANCE, INSPIRATION!
The Union Hospital Center for Fitness & Performance provides its members a safe, accessible and inviting setting in which to exercise. The Center strives to teach, encourage and challenge its members toward healthy lifestyles through fitness activities. Current, motivating and safe fitness activities and structure promote the health and well-being of the Union Hospital Health Group family and its community.
Since 1993, the Center has offered fitness programs to people of all ages* and all fitness levels.
(*Under 14 must be with a trainer.)
What Makes Us Different Makes Us Better!
Without gimmicks, fads or quick remedies, and in a clean, pleasant, medically-based environment, the Center for Fitness and Performance provides goal-oriented, performance-driven plans to fit your individual goals.
- We are proud to boast that all of our trainers are degreed and certified. All are experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated, and all are CPR/AED trained.
- There is a monthly membership rate, but there is no contract to sign and no annual fee.
- Day or night, we always have a trainer on site.
- We have the latest fitness equipment.
- Locker rooms, with showers and saunas, are available. (Towels provided.)
- You have the benefit of being only a short distance from Union Hospital services such as nutrition counseling, behavioral health, massage therapy, physical therapy, medical services and cardiac rehab.